The toughest thing to ever deal with is when you don’t exactly know where to start from and how to put everything in your life together when all seems to be in disarray.
Somethings that could set your life in disarray:
- Bills or debt to pay and you don’t know how you are going to cover up paying that within a short time.
- Dealing with making decisions on your own and how you honestly want your life to be at that moment.
It could be so disturbing when you know everything doesn’t seem right, but you are not sure where to start.
- Or is it having too many job responsibilities and school assignments to meet up with and you have no clue on how to deal with that or if the motivation to work that out will come anytime soon?
- Having troubles in your relationship which seems to be getting the better part of you.
Few times I have been in that state of apprehension because I always felt I was going to lose my mind in the process of not being able to put things together.
And anyone would feel the same, panic and lose their mind if they can’t figure a way out.
But do you want to handle things properly and be the boss in learning to put your life together?
Learn this few steps to put your life together:
Seeing your life in disarray is like having to put pieces of a puzzle together to make sense, and sometimes it could be difficult, but the few steps below should guide you in putting things together.
1. Take a deep breath and think it through
If you ever find yourself in this state, always learn to take a deep breath, let yourself calm down and think everything through like you had the whole day to yourself even though you may not have all the time you need to do that mind processing.
But quietly taking out time to think everything through will help in putting your mind together.
You want to avoid rushing to put things together quickly which could result in making things even worse. Which makes patience the second thing you must learn when trying to put your life together.
2. You have to be patient
Be patient with yourself and the process because organizing your life might not be an immediate process, which is why you should be calm while dealing with your situation.
3. Put everything together bit by bit
Don’t try to figure out a way to deal with everything according to what everyone expects to see. It is your life, and you are more responsible for it than anyone will be, so be patient to put things together bit by bit.
It might not happen suddenly, but everything will be fine.
4. Start with one thing at a time
Begin with the things you can handle or control. Give a little effort and maybe more every day to solving some of those things in any possible way.
5. Don’t try to push yourself so hard
As mentioned above be patient with yourself, and don’t beat yourself up, because they are not happening the way you expected them to, but be gentle with yourself, everyone has that moment they have no clue what to do or how to get things going.
6. Be around people that will motivate you
At some point, everyone needs help especially with things we can not handle by ourselves. So try having a circle that’s like-minded, by this you can get guidance on some few things they are good at handling that you are not.